Nature is amazing and there are many places on earth that seem out of this world. If you’re a photographer and looking for some inspiration, check out this list of the top 10 most picturesque places that are worth capturing.
1. Great Ocean Road, Australia
Great Ocean Road is indeed the best road to drive and walk on as you have amazing views the entire way, a colorful coast, and the 12 Apostles rock formation that is a treat for your eyes.
2. Zhangye Danxia Geopark, China
You can’t miss out on this rainbow-colored mountain. Its beauty is mesmerizing.
3. Pamukkale, Turkey
This natural infinity pool is hard to pass up. You’ll be smitten by its beauty.
4. Bora Bora, French Polynesia
Turquoise lagoons, luxurious overwater bungalows, and amazing reefs – do you still need a reason to capture this place?!
5. Santorini, Greece
The beauty of Santorini, Greece is heart-wooing.
6. Havasu Falls, Arizona
You don’t need any filter if you capture this natural wonder in daylight.
7. St. Basil’s Cathedral, Moscow, Russia
It’s no less than a color of pop on a building that no one can ignore.
8. Zion National Park, US
Landscape photographers will have endless shots if they visit Zion National Park in the US. Natural beauty is in abundance.
9. Pyramids of Giza, Egypt
It’s a dream come true for any photographer to capture this beauty through the lenses. If you have the right skills, you will get some of the most wonderful shots here.
10. Central Park, New York
For those who don’t know, Central Park is the world’s most filmed location in the world and as a photographer, you can’t miss it. Nature has played with colors so skillfully that every corner of this park is click-worthy.
Tips To Enhance The Capture Quality
- Try photo editing software to fix minor to major glitches that can ruin the real beauty of these places.
- Always use a PC for editing as it provides a better view and large scope of editing. So, get a reliable photo editor for PC like Luminar Neo and start perfecting your clicks.
- While using a Mac photo editor, you can try layer masking as it’s a nondestructive way to hide unwanted parts of an image if you want to create image composites and modify the background.
- To bring every element of the captured image to the surface or highlight a particular section, always use a layer photo editor and edit in layers. It keeps the original copy and applies changes as stacks. With a photo editor layer, you have the freedom to get the original image whenever you require it.
If your camera is craving some wonderful shots, visit the above mentioned places. The natural beauty of these places will make anyone fall in love. To perfect the result, use editing software, do photo editing layers, and use the layer photos app. A masterpiece will certainly be created.